Monday, May 5, 2008

Krista this is for you!

Today the Lees became official bloggers. I've been thinking about this for some time now, today I took the plunge. I guess it just makes sense to communicate this way with friends and family because of the distance issue. I'm not sure why I feel a little silly doing this. (It's probably because of all those sarcastic comments people make about blogging.) You know who you are! Oh well. I'm excited to share my life in a new way with all of you!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

What a great picture! You guys are such a cute family! We miss you so much! There, now you have your first cheesy comments on your blog.

Anonymous said...

I love your cute family and your blog too!

Michelle said...

Welcome to Blogging Candice. It's actually quite fun once you get into it. Hope all is well. Congrats on your new baby girl :-)
I added your site to my blogroll, hope that is okay.
Michelle

We are the Turner's! said...

We sure miss you! It was great to see a picture of your family. Your daughters are all so adorable. I love the picture. Your family is picture perfect! Your baby girl is so cute. I had been thinking about you and wondering if you had a boy or a girl. I am excited to read more about your family!

Brad said...

welcome to blogs! I'm excited to read all the updates of your adorable family!!!

Nathalie said...

I LOVE MY CANDICE!!! I told courtney at church that I was really going to try to update my blog! So look out. When you going to be in Utah next?

Tasha said...

Where did you have this picture taken? Who did it? It's way cute!