Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Utah Baby!!!
Well, I'm finally in my own home and feel like I can blog again. Who am I kidding, I don't have time to blog right now. My house (yes, MY HOUSE!!!) is covered with boxes and I SHOULD be unpacking. I think I am coming up with every excuse I can think of not to work on unpacking. I'm even Blogging, something that I NEVER do. Unfortunately, my camera stopped working last week so you won't see any cute pics of my kiddies. Can you believe it? Right before Lissy's first Birthday, no cute cake pictures! Bummer! Well, I better get back to work. I'll post again soon, (yes Krista and Natalie) I really will, so you can quit looking at pictures of Avery and Maddy stick-pulling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah! Did you guys finally get a house? I want all of the details!
Candace! It's your long lost friend Allison McKinstry Barben finally getting in touch with you! I found your blog and am so happy, even more so when I read you had moved to Utah! Where are you living, what job brought you back to Utah, and are you here permanently? I would love to hear from you, you can email me or check out or blog. My email is: barbenhome@msn.com. I am so happy I found you!!
I'm so glad I found your blog via another ward member's blog list. That's so great that you guys are in a house. We miss you out here. My girls still mention Maddie, Avery, and Elizabeth.
Post a Comment